New in SurvPC
New from Carlson SurvPC is the ability to work in the Esri® ArcGIS® system, yet with a familiar interface, achieving seamless accuracy in GIS. New functionality allows users to use Esri’s Map Objects to perform all survey functions with no downtime learning new software.
In the new ArcGIS-enabled version of Carlson SurvPC, Esri’s Desktop can be used intuitively to perform all survey functions; ArcGIS points, lines and polygons can be used for staking. ArcGIS Nodes can be used for resections and localization; and users will be able to query GIS feature attributes at any time with the Store Points, Stake Points, and Map View screens.
– Intel Pentium® or more powerful processor
Microsoft Windows® NT 4.0 SP6a or later,
Microsoft Windows® 2000 SP3 or later,
Microsoft Windows® XP for Tablet PC SP2 or later,
Microsoft Windows® XP Home & Professional SP1 or later,
Microsoft Windows® Vista,
Microsoft Windows® 7
Microsoft Windows® 8
Note: Microsoft Windows® 8 RT is not supported.
– 64-bit machines are supported, but application itself is 32-bit
– 256 MB RAM (minimum), 512MB or 1 GB recommended
– 256 MB of free hard disk space
– 1 x 9-pin serial RS-232 port optional
– Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n optional
– Integrated Bluetooth v.2.0
– Specifications Subject to Change without Advance Notice
Before ordering SurvPC it is highly recommended that you download the demo version and “TEST DRIVE” the product on your PC before ordering the software. This may help you avert any unforeseen technical issues.