Carlson Survey 2017 with IntelliCAD or on your AutoCAD
$1,750.00 See Price
Price: : $1,575.00
You Save: $175.00 (10%)
Add to cart
Carlson Survey 2017 is the leading land surveying software solution in the United States. Carlson Survey comes with IntelliCAD® 8.2 built-in and supports the AutoCAD® 2013 and later DWG formats. Carlson survey may also be installed on AutoCAD® versions 2017 to 2004 including the standard AutoCAD®, AutoCAD® Map, Civil 3D and Land Development Desktop…
Product DescriptionCarlson Survey gives users upgrades to core features like the coordinate database, Field-to-Finish coding and cut sheets, as well as new commands, including one to twist points to a 3D view, among its many additional improvements.Here’s a surveying software solution that is extremely versatile as well as a real time- and money-saver. As it always has, Carlson Survey works like a surveyor thinks.The #1 office software solution for surveyors in the United States, Carlson Survey supports AutoCAD® and comes with IntelliCAD® built-in. This is in addition to working on legacy AutoCAD versions.Carlson Survey delivers on customer feature requests with many useful improvements to existing commands along with many new commands. The user-interface also has a fresh look with a score of new and updated icons, plus an optional ribbon toolbar.
|Survey ICAD/ACAD||Survey Embedded AutoCAD©|
|Reads and Writes .dwg format|
|Runs on Included IntelliCAD engine|
|Runs on AutoCAD 2004-2017 AutoCAD MAP, Civil 3D|
|Embedded AutoCAD 2013 Engine|
|Custom LISP Routine Support|
|Add Other Carlson Modules|
Carlson Civil, GIS, Hydrology, etc.
Requires Crossgrade to ICAD/ACAD Version
Improvements for Carlson Survey 2017
• AutoCAD 2017 – Added support for this new version.
• IntelliCAD 8.2 – Added new Solids module with commands to create and process solids. Set paper size for new layouts. MText in-place editor. 3DORBIT. Customize for toolbars and ribbon. Work with DGN files natively without conversion and do basic CAD edits. Performance improvements.
• Carlson Community – For sharing point symbols, 3D models and other files with Carlson Software users.
• LandXML – Added support for LandXML 2.0 to output TIN surfaces with colors and materials. Added support for import of linework (plan view features).
• Startup Wizard – Added method to select dwt for new drawings.
• Merge PDF Files – New command to combine PDF files to make master PDF report.
• Output Layouts to PDF – New command to create a PDF from selected drawing layouts.
• Drawing Explorer – Added right-click functions to zoom and pan to selected data files.
• Change Layer Color – New command to change the color for a layer by selecting an entity on the layer.
• Google Earth File Export – Added control for which point attribute to use as marker.
• Remove Civil 3D Custom Objects – New command to remove AEC entities from the drawing to make a standard .dwg file.
• Supersonic Viewer – New command to view large surface models and 3DX files.
• 3D Solid and Polymesh Converter – New command to convert solids and polymesh entities into 3D Faces.
• 3D Model to Solid – New command to convert .mdl files to 3D solid entities.
• 3D Arc – New command to draw a 3D arc by three points.
• Draw 2D/3D Polyline – Added option to draw smooth curves on-the-fly.
• Draw 3D Line – New command to draw a line in 3D.
• Field Text – Added method to apply labels to block attributes.
• Text Import – Added method to import Microsoft Word documents as formatted MText with ability to dynamically update when document is changed.
• Draw Table – Added option to dynamically link the drawing table to the source text file.
• Text Math – New command to apply math functions on values in text labels.
• Replace Text – Added method to copy replacement text from another label.
• Zoom Extents On All Layouts – New command to do a zoom extents on all layouts in the drawing.
• Move Text With Leader – Added option to draw as MLeader. Added settings for separate layer or use layer of text.
• Offset 3D Polyline – Added Slope Intersection method to create 3D polyline at intersection of two slopes from 2 reference 3D polylines. Added option to use separate layer.
• Hatch Wizard – New command to hatch by picking an interior point.
• Chamfer By Chord Length – New command to chamfer by a specified chord length.
• Rotate By Bearing – Added option to update existing viewports.
• Draw Model View – New command to draw border of model view viewport into plan view.
• Report Formatter – Added method for sub-headers. Improved saving of the report formats. Added method to setup list of values per field to select from for field options.
• Command Search – New command to search menus for a command name.
• Legal Description – Added option for decimal degrees and for fraction degrees. For using centerline option, added setting for max offset for reporting station/offset values.
• Enter Deed Description – Added method to enter bearings and distances by selecting text in the drawing. Added method to use TPOB.
• Section Subdivision – Added option to draw lines.
• Cut Sheet – Added function to undo edits. Added method to apply a pipe equation. Added option to report zero elevations. Added method to import points from text file. Added storing of the report formatter settings into the Cut Sheet .cut file. Added option to color labels by tolerance. Added option to draw arrow from design point towards the survey point.
• Polyline Report – Added option to report only the perimeter and area.
• Bearing Entry – Added support for entering bearings in formats like “NE45.1234” and “N45 12 34E”.
• Angle Rotation – Added option to apply rotation defined in Drawing Setup to all bearing and azimuth labels and reports.
• Edit Process Raw File – Improved reporting for GPS measurements to include RMS and other values recorded in the raw notes. Added processing for DZ notes. Added method to output selected notes to the coordinate file.
• Field To Finish – Added function to edit all the code definitions in a spreadsheet. Added method to hatch areas from closed linework. Added option to thaw layers used during drawing. For text attributes, added controls for label order, separate settings for the size of each label and option to group the text entities. Added new special code LABEL to control point attribute format. Added new special code BFIT to make best-fit line between points. For WALL3D special code, added method to set width by second value after code. Automatically creates photo links when image files are stored by SurvCE. For PHOTO special code, added option to create CAD hyperlinks for images. For Offset Both special code, added option for offset amount as full or half offset. For multi-point symbols, added option to set code for automatic, option for rotate only (no scale) and option to create a fourth corner point. Added method to draw text fitted by two or three control points using multi-point symbol with Fit Description option. Added option to apply rotation to labels only and not the symbols. For Rotate To Line, added settings for align by forward or backward tangents or by ends for culvert. For pipe features, added option to label structures. For tree features, added option to label each field on a separate line and option to group tree trunk circle with the symbol. Added new LTW special code to set line width. Added linework method to stop linework when point numbers change in point groups. Added option to label elevation just once for points on linework or rectangle with same elevation. Added method to use a GIS special code to append to the main code for processing. Added method to use point description for GIS attributes by using Fixed Parameter settings. Added method to put point attributes (name, elevation, description) into custom attributes on the point symbol. For labeling descriptions along linework, added setting for start of the increment. Added a linework coding style for having the linework code before the main code. Added function to import Topcon F2F codes and layers from an XML file. Added LandXML style coding that reads point linework from the XML file to determine how to connect the points.
• Label Station Offset – Added option to highlight labels more than specified offset tolerance. Added option to use MLeaders. Added leader style to point to beginning of label. For metric, added cm and mm unit options for offsets. For line from centerline to point, added options to place label along line and to shorten the line.
• Point Groups – Added new Isolate function for point groups. Added more functions to call for point groups including Edit Point Attributes, Renumber, Change Elevations and Set Description. Added method to define group by date range using the data stored in the CRD history. Added method to define group by number of digits from start of point numbers.
• Draw Points – Added option whether to draw point node.
• Draw/Locate Points – Added option to draw only new points.
• Point Symbols – Added set of symbols to Symbol Library that have built-in wipeout to hide linework under the symbols.
• Search For Points – New command to search for a point number or description in CRD and RW5 files in a folder.
• Edit Point Attributes – Added display of images attached to points with ability to add and remove images. Added display of point groups and setting for non-surface status.
• Renumber Points – Added method to create points by sequence along a centerline.
• Edit Points – Added function to delete a range of points or all points.
• Erase Points – Added option to delete the linework associated with the points.
• Freeze Points – Added method to freeze linework associated with the points.
• Local Transformation – Added method to enter translate, rotate and scale parameters, and save/load parameters to file.
• Annotation – Added support for linework reactors to update labels for deflection angle and interior angle labels. Added settings for total distance prefix. Added option for strip trailing zero to leave single zero. For endpoint leaders, added control for length of leader. Added method to use different number of decimals based on size of the number and added option to round distances to the nearest half. Added option to remove extra leading zero on angles in degrees. Added option on distance units to label as Rods or Varas. Added option to label scale factor when using geodetic distances.
• Auto Annotate – Added arc dimension style option that labels the chord angle and length, radius and radial angles along dimension lines for the chord and radials.
• Label Coordinates – Added method to combine coordinate label with lat/lon. Added settings to center justify and to label headers.
• Label Angle – Added option for decimal degrees.
• Line/Curve Tables – Added method to create a combined line/curve table.
• Swing Table – New command to draw a swing table.
• Stack Label Arc – Added option for label header line and method to use C/L symbol.
• Draw Legend – Added option for second description and method to draw the symbol on the right.
Improvements for Carlson Survey 2016
• Data Depot – Added support for Subversion (SVN) server in addition to Bentley ProjectWise.
• Settings Server – New functions in Carlson Configure to distribute command settings and files to Carlson users.
• Save Settings in Drawing – New option in Carlson Configure to save command settings within each drawing.
• Symbol Library – Added description field for each symbol. Added option to setup sub-categories. Added function to restore default symbols.
• Load Last Report Formatter – New command to run the report formatter using the report data automatically saved from the last report.
• Drawing Inspector – Added method to report surface elevation from a TIN file.
• Drawing Setup – For set text styles, added lookup of font name and settings for width, oblique angle and multiple fonts.
• 3D Viewer By 3DX – New command to select 3DX model file to set scene to show in 3D Viewer.
• Station-Offset Transparent Snap (‘CL) – Added method to station from selected segment. Added real-time report of station/offset.
• Angle Distance Transparent Snap (‘TRAVPT) – New command to set a point by angle and distance from a starting point.
• Select Objects Filter (‘FSELECT) – New transparent command for select objects prompts to apply a selection filter.
• Show/Hide By Selection – New set of commands to select entities to hide, isolate or make visible.
• Set Level – New command to assign an additional name to entities which gets used in other commands like filter selection.
• Level Manager – New command to list, create and rename level names.
• Select By Filter – Added control for combining inclusion and exclusion filters plus new filters for level and linetype.
• 2 Radius Curve Series – New command to draw a series of two curves between two tangents.
• Draw Table – New command to create a table entity by reading a comma separated text file.
• Edit Table Properties – Added support for all types of tables instead of only line and curve tables.
• Text Wizard – New command to draw text with settings for size, style, layer and color, plus method to use current drawing properties.
• Text With Leader – Added option for default text angle.
• Move Text With Leader – Added support for moving a group of text entities.
• Draw Text On Line – Added settings for layer, size, style and color, plus method to use current drawing properties.
• Line Up Text – Added option to use polyline to follow.
• Join Two Polylines – New command to join two polylines into a single polyline.
• Remove Polyline Arcs – Added method to make chords on selected side of polyline.
• Import 3D Viewer – New command to import drawing entities from a 3DX file.
• Google Earth Import – Added support for aerial images and for GIS data.
• Google Earth Export – Added method to create Google tags from Carlson GIS data.
• Set Google Tags – New command to add labels to drawing entities to show as labels for Export Google Earth.
• Cut Sheet Report – Added functions to set and modify values for elevation, station and offset. Added method to import from TDS raw data. Added option for user-defined data columns.
• Map Check By Screen Entities – Added support for reading data from line/curve tables.
• Visual COGO – Added bearing-bearing, bearing-distance and distance-distance intersection functions.
• Best Fit Line – Added method to calculate a 3D line.
• Point Creation – Added option to apply full Field-To-Finish coding for all routines that draw points.
• Point Entity Updates – Improved performance greatly for routines that modify point entities in the drawing.
• Renumber Points – Added method to renumber by adding prefix or suffix to point numbers.
• Point Group Manager – Added method to set point range by RW5 file.
• Enter Deed Description – For entering curve data, added method to use different units.
• Deed Correlation – Added method to use polylines for input instead of points. Added option to use the Report Formatter. Added option to move deed points to survey points.
• SurvNET – Added method to draw map view graphics in the drawing.
• Edit Process Raw File – Added process setting to override backsight azimuth when have a backsight point in the coordinate file.
• Field To Finish – Added new /// special code for a comment to replace the description label. For text and custom attribute labels, added ability for fields as equations of note or GIS attributes. Added bar separator in description to indicate end of coding. Added method for linework descriptions to use point special descriptions. For custom block attributes, added settings for prefix/suffix. Added method to set level names by code. For tree features, added method to size symbol by the code.
• Offset Points By Interval – Added method to use a TIN or grid surface to set point elevations.
• Building Offset Extensions – Added method to create points along building envelope and option to create points at polyline vertices.
• Annotation Leaders – Added arrow-line style for end point leaders.
• Distance Annotation – Added option to use commas in distance labels.
• Azimuth Annotation – New set of commands to label azimuths together with distances similar to the bearing methods.
• Curve Annotation – Added new method to draw curve dimensions along chord line and radius lines.
• Curve Table – Added field options for tangent in and out.
• Label Coordinates – Added different prefix settings for north/south and east/west.
• Point To Point Table – New command to create table with from point, to point, angle and distance.
• Point Table – Added option to create as a Table Entity.
• Polyline Report – Added option to select and report multiple polylines.
• Triangulate and Contour – Added option to prefix layers with the surface file name. Added option to draw shrinkwrap perimeter polyline on specified layer.
• Draw Spot Elevations – Added option to round elevation labels to the nearest 0.5.
• Station Polyline Centerline – Added option to label super elevation stations. Added option to place PC labels at fixed offset from CL. Added option for units in miles.
• Label Station Offset – Added option for units in miles.
• Triangulation File Utilities – Added function to apply geoid to the TIN. For large TINs, added option for low res graphics.
• One Triangulation Surface Volumes – Added stockpile mode that uses TIN perimeter to make reference surface.
• Two Triangulation Surface Volumes – Added option to use multiple inclusion perimeters and report each separately.
• Design Pad Template – Added method for topsoil removal within the disturbed area. Added option to set color of pad triangles when updating the TIN surface.
• Slope Zone Analysis – Added method to hatch triangles by zone when using TIN surface model. Added ability to save slope zone colors into the TIN file.
• Draw Profile – Previews in settings dialogs use active drawing viewer instead of fixed image. For VC labels, added options to left justify, label prefix on separate row, set prefix for slopes and place station text at the top. Also added option to draw VC labels in a table. For crossing labels, added control of leader size, option to solid fill pipe shape, and controls for labels with a vertical leader. Added prefix option for grid elevation labels. For profile label names, added settings for size, layer and location. Added support for stacking more than three profiles. Added method for pipe label equations using other pipe values. For horizontal label box, added settings for prefix for cut and fill labels. For grid settings, added style of none. For sheets, added method for profile over plan, option to stack profile sheets and added setting to draw profile grid to full height in the sheet profile area.
• Import National Elevation Dataset (NED) – New command to import a surface model from NED.
• Export Esri SHP File – Added option for positions in lat/lon format.
• Define GIS Features – Added functions to import feature definitions from SurvCE VTT and TDS FEA files.
• Civil 3D – New command to convert Carlson points to Civil 3D points. New function to import centerlines from Civil 3D drawings.
• Geoids – Added support for Geoid 2012B, Iceland, Latvia 14, Russia and Korea 13.
• InRoads – New function to import centerlines from ASC format.
• MicroStation – New import point file support for TA2 format.
• TDS – Import localization from RAW file.
• Trimble – Added export JXL from Carlson RW5.
New in 2015
- Field To Finish – Added special pipe feature coding with ability to create pipe network (.sew) file. For tree feature coding, added option for drip as diameter instead of radius, added option for solid circle for trunk and option for relative tree size for the symbols. Added control for separate layers for the point attribute block and point node. Added new AFIT special code for making a curve tangent through a series of three curve points. Added method for dynamic templates with variable horizontal and vertical offsets by using the OH and OV special codes. Added settings file default distinct point layer prefix/suffix. Added separate text size settings for attribute text labels and point block attributes.
- Edit Field To Finish Codes – New command to go directly to the code table editor.
- SurvNET – Added error report for individual observations to track down blunders. Added import for TDS GPS vectors.
- Edit Process Level Data – Added support for processing with zero horizontal distances.
- Carlson Cloud – New command for communicating with SurvCE for sending messages, data files and crew locations.
- Report Distance Scale – Added methods for grid/ground factors on-the-fly in addition to a fixed factor.
- 3D Transformations – Added 3D coordinate transformations.
- Point Group Manager – Added method to create point group by offset distance from alignment polyline.
- Move Point Attributes With Leader – Added controls for attribute order and ability for curved leaders.
- Import Text/ASCII File – Added method import from text with fixed widths and method to use inclusion/exclusion perimeters.
- Legal Description – Added method to report station/offset using a reference centerline. Added method for reporting with geodetic mean angle and geodetic distances.
- Cut Sheet – Added method to get station/offset from the point description coding. Added field for design point description.
- Offset Points By Interval – New command to create offset points along an alignment.
- Label Coordinates – Added options to include a description, to use Mtext, to draw the labels at an angle and option for mleader.
- Draw Legend – Added method to put each symbol or a specific layer.
- Built on AutoCAD and IntelliCAD: Carlson Survey 2015 will run in AutoCAD® versions 2015 to 2004 as well as AutoCAD® Map, Land Desktop and Civil3D and also on IntelliCAD 8.
- Project Setup: Flexible data storage methods
- Drawing Cleanup: Fix common drafting errors
- Drafting Enchancements: Handy tools for working in AutoCAD® such as Join Nearest, Shrinkwrap Entities, Polyline Utilities, Drawing Inspector, Layer Inspector and Twist Screen
- Data Compatibility: Supports industry standard LandXML and scores of specific data conversions
- Build Surfaces: By triangulation or rectangular grids
- Contouring: One step triangulate and contour from 3D entities as well as contouring from surface files
- Surface Manager: Change surface display properties and adjust surface functions to add and remove points and breaklines and swap edges
- Volumes: Earthwork volumes between triangulation or grid surfaces
- Pad Design: Tie cut/fill slopes from pad perimeter to surface, build pad surface, calculate and balance volumes, and edit pad parameters
- Design and Edit Centerlines: Design or input alignments on screen or in dialog with graphics
- Label Stations and Offsets: Annotate station and offsets along centerline and at selected points
- Calculate Offsets: Reports stations and offsets for selected points along centerline
- Create Offset Points: Create points at specified stations and offsets
- Spirals: Flexible handling of the most complex spiral curves including “spiral-only” elements going arc-spiral-arc, arc-spiral-line and line-spiral-line
- Create Profiles: From surfaces, screen entities, points on centerline, etc.
- Quick Profile: One step profile creation with real-time update while adjusting centerline
- Input-Edit Profiles: Enter profile data in dual spreadsheet and graphic window, and design in reference to controlling profile grade points
- Draw Profiles: Draws profiles on grids or plan-profile sheets with auto-updating based on edits
- Profiles To 3D: Create points and 3D polylines from profiles
- Import/Export: User-defined import and export of point data along with conversions with specific other formats
- Draw Points: Draw points with settings for symbols, layers and styles
- Point Groups: Point group manager to define sets of point by filters
- Coordinate File History: Tracks all changes to points with report and undo functions
- Fix Point Label Overlaps: Finds point label overlaps with rule options to fix automatically
- Point Tools: Utilities for modify point labels such as move with leader, twist and resize
- Data Collection Interfaces: Upload and download to popular data collectors
- Traverse Adjustment: Spreadsheet editor for raw data with graphics and processing for traverse adjustments
- SurvNET: Advanced network least-squares for total station, GPS and level data
- Field-to-Finish: Draw points with styles and in point groups set by point descriptions and draw linework by several flexible methods
- Field-to-Finish Inspector: Inspect all field-to-finish elements, see description source and re-draw based on descriptions edits
- COGO: Streamlined inverse, traverse, sideshot, intersections, interpolation, translate, rotate, scale and align
- Coordinate Transformations: Transform coordinates and screen entities between lat/lon and grid projections as well as local to local by Helmert and least-squares methods
- Deeds: Enter deed by description, read deed data from deed file, deed reports, deed correlation and generate legal description from drawing
- Cut Sheets: Create custom cut sheet reports with reference grades and station-offsets
- Label Areas: Customized area label styles and several methods to select areas to label
- Size Areas: Sliding side area, hinged area, area radial from curve and bearing area cutoff
- Lot Manager: Lot definitions by point numbers with functions to create lots, conduct mapcheck for closure, edit in spreadsheet with graphics, report lots and draw lots
- Lot Layout: Size lots along alignment with controls for target area, setback and frontage
- Offsets, Intersection and Cul-de-Sacs: Layout for ROW and EOP linework
- Angle & Distance Labels: Flexible routines to label linework in all possible layout combinations plus available rules to automatically fix label overlaps and revise labels when entities move
- Curve Labels: Label curve data in stack, along arc or in table
- Survey Text: Routines to create typical plat labels such as offset and building dimensions
- Label Elevations: Label spot elevations along an alignment
- Linetypes: Draw special linetypes
Carlson GeoTech 2017
$1,595.00See PriceAdd to cart
Price: : $1,435.50
You Save: $159.50 (10%)
Add to cart
Carlson Survey 2017 OEM AutoCad
$2,995.00See PriceAdd to cart
Price: : $2,750.00
You Save: $245.00 (8.18%)
Add to cart
Carlson Civil Suite UpgradesView products
Carlson Survey OEM AutoCad UpgradesView products