With SurvPC**, get the world’s most flexible & powerful data collection software on the PC platform
Like Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/robotic total stations. Carlson SurvCE and SurvPC are complete data collections systems for Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GNSS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. SurvPC can be utilized on standard Windows PC computers such as ruggedized laptops.
SurvPC with the Esri OEM engine can load Esri maps and work native in the Esri GIS environment. Learn how. And then click here to see a demonstration of how SurvPC works seamlessly with Esri.Advantages include:
- Increased hardware capability
- Increased virtual memory & ability to work with large sets of data
- Larger screen size & more convenient touch screen usage
- More processing & graphic power (with aerial photo overlays)
- Save directly to an Esri geodatabase with no import/export
- File formats compatible with Carlson office products (.fld, .flc, etc.)
- Import of MicroStation .dgn files and Import/Export of AutoCAD .dwg files is possible. Output to Excel for simple data management.
**Read how Carlson SurvPC Esri® OEM meets Norway Land Consolidation Court needs for field solution for property and land use measurement.“…Carlson’s SurvPC offers CAD functions so close to the real thing you almost can’t distinguish the difference, which allows the user to work much like he or she would at their desk in the office.” Shawn Billings, LS, American Surveyor, read more.
Achieving Precision GIS — the Case Study
“It was cool to hear from total outsiders — refreshing to hear their ah-ha moments. It was especially interesting because they were neither heavy Carlson nor heavy Esri users. It speaks to how easy these packages are to use.”
– Donny Sosa, Surveying Industry Specialist, Esri
New in SurvPCNew from Carlson SurvPC is the ability to work in the Esri® ArcGIS® system, yet with a familiar interface, achieving seamless accuracy in GIS. New functionality allows users to use Esri’s Map Objects to perform all survey functions with no downtime learning new software. In the new ArcGIS-enabled version of Carlson SurvPC, Esri’s Desktop can be used intuitively to perform all survey functions; ArcGIS points, lines and polygons can be used for staking. ArcGIS Nodes can be used for resections and localization; and users will be able to query GIS feature attributes at any time with the Store Points, Stake Points, and Map View screens.
– Intel Pentium® or more powerful processor
Microsoft Windows® NT 4.0 SP6a or later,
Microsoft Windows® 2000 SP3 or later,
Microsoft Windows® XP for Tablet PC SP2 or later,
Microsoft Windows® XP Home & Professional SP1 or later,
Microsoft Windows® Vista,
Microsoft Windows® 7
Microsoft Windows® 8
Note: Microsoft Windows® 8 RT is not supported.
– 64-bit machines are supported, but application itself is 32-bit
– 256 MB RAM (minimum), 512MB or 1 GB recommended
– 256 MB of free hard disk space
– 1 x 9-pin serial RS-232 port optional
– Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n optional
– Integrated Bluetooth v.2.0
– Specifications Subject to Change without Advance Notice
Before ordering SurvPC it is highly recommended that you download the demo version and “TEST DRIVE” the product on your PC before ordering the software. This may help you avert any unforeseen technical issues.